Friday 5 March 2021

My home learning

 Because of my broken leg, I have been doing some learning at home.

Some of the things I've been doing are

  • handwriting,
  • Early Words
  • reading
  • maths
  • charlottes web
  • times tables
  • class art work
  • m&m pictograph 
Julie has set me handwriting every day. 
I think I have gotten faster at writing and I'm still working on my neatness.

I've been working on my Early Words programme. I do some with Julie and then some with Mum later in the day. 

I have read some books with my Mum and Julie. And Mia has been reading to me also. My class is reading Charlottes Web, so I have this at home also to keep up with  the story. 
I had to do an acrostic poem about a character from Charlottes Web. I chose Templeton the rat. I'm so proud of my poster!!

I loved having Trelise over a couple of times to work with. We got to play games and do activities together.

I did an m&m pictograph. I had to count each colour in 3 packets and make graphs for them. Then we used all that data to make an overall graph and found out that blue was the most popular colour. 





                                                    

                                                    

                                                    

                                                    
                                                    
     

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ty,

    I have to start of this comment by saying I have never meet such a resilient learn like you. Even through this year has started off in such a crazy way for you, you have continued to work hard with your learning, have a smile on your face and enjoy your time with Julie each day.

    I love how hard you have been working during this time and Julie often comes back and says that you are make great improvements.

    I can't wait to catch up with you again face to face.

    Regards,

    Mrs B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool ty its tyler here and im glad that you are still doing werk

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.